Monday, August 4, 2008

My brother from another mother

this blog is my way of tellin my friends how much they matter to me coz im really bad at expressing such corny feelings in words
..so well there's this guy I've known ever since I've come to Pune..he's one stuck up moron at first sight..he's nice and all but still stuck up..like really difficult to talk to ...for eg. lol if u go to mocha and he imagines u are uncomfortable then he'll try and make u comfortable by sayin things lik "basically this is a v chilled out place"..now who does such things..like really..!!!
he'll be there for u....always..and i mean always(go away man..)...
if ur lucky and he likes ur "core" then well he'll be there...the word loyalty might have been invented to describe that trait of his..
whether its money or conveyance or convenience or anything for that matter...u can jus leave it to him..
he'll give u good advice free of cost(even if u dont ask for it)..make ur life better in whichever way he can..
sometimes when i look back at the time spent in Pune and think of people who have mattered ..there's always his mention..but much lesser than it ought to be..he'll mostly be the guy in d background ..

if i dint have an elder brother,i would wish for one lik him.he's wot i call, my brother from another mother.

no matter how many times i tell him that his wife will commit suicide (lol) i've come to realize and i have to confess that his chic will be the luckiest chic ever born...!!
well obviously i'll also be jealous coz i'll get lesser attention..heheh..i know that wont happen..or i wont let it happen..
i remem times when I've been extremely unreasonable and have wanted to go for a bike ride..and he's been the one to take me for a ride when no one else did..jus coz i wanted to go..
i remem gettin high..holdin his hand like a lil girl and sulking and throwing as many tantrums as i could coz he was leavin me and goin somewhere else..
i remem all the times when he rode to all the 24*7 joints in town at 3 in d morning in the rain jus coz i happened to mention i hadn't had food...
i remem him takin me to the doc..every single time ive fallen ill in pune..
i remem him takin over the role of my mom..dad..brother..best friend..guardian..everything as and when it was required..
i remem blindly dialing his no..whenever i had the slightest problem..n i cant remem a single time he wasnt there.

i hate him..really do coz he makes fun of all the relationshipS i've had in life
.i love him for examining and cross examining all the guys ive liked or even been friends with ..lol(they're not chintus or henpecked okieee)l.. im sure all of em hate him...!!..hehhe..he's made sure they were worth me or i was safe around em and given them signals like"if u mess around with her then well u'll have ur bones broken"..well it suits me just fine coz this guy puts all my prospective bfs through an acid test and well if a guy likes me then he'll have to clear this acid test coz this guy's consent and approval would be paramount to me.
he's listened to me say the same things again and again..he's tried to get to know me and my silly lil ego and my stupid lil insecurities..
he waits in ncc at 7 15 in d morning jus to provide incentive for me to go to college.
its unbelievable how i trust him enough to sit with him on d bike even after he's consumed all the intoxicants known to mankind
There were times when i got to see his faults..his shortcomings..even in those times i trusted him..and respected him but wot changed was that i finally saw imperfections in my ever perfect friend and i started likin him even more..i saw how he handled his many problems..all of which happened at the same time..the chic prob..the friends backin off..the health probs..the fights..everything..i saw how he dealt with those problems..i realized he was stronger than i thought..stronger than most poeple i know..i realized how strong his values and principles are..

he's one of the best things that ever happened to me..and this town feels like home coz he's around
well deserved testimonials lik this cant ever fit in 1024 characters so this one's just for him..and im sure there'll be lots more on him so this is to be contd...!!

2 comments:

Random Guy said...

Get up and go say a prayer... say thanks to god for you are indeed lucky... all of us would love to have a person like 'your brother..' but then not all of us are born so lucky...
and jus in case he is readin this... hi :)

you just wont know said...

lol...thnku thnku..i know im lucky to have him..!!..