Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TAGGED

5 things you wish you could say to people. (Don't take names)

u creep me out..i think ur jus the sickest human alive,if at all ur human..whats with the attitude seriously ..wot d hell is wrong with u..ur quite ugly and not so social ..definitely not liked and admired by many..i was probably nicer to u than anyone ever was or would be..i finally realise u suck and well that u never did deserve me..:)

ur my best friend,i really did love u and kinda regret breakin up..i know that we could never be together forever but dating u or even gettin to know u was one of the best things that ever happened to me

lol..im no"rebound girl"..i think ur jus plain retarded and need to get a life..

im sorry for all the things i said,i was jus angry, and i expected too much out of u at a very early stage of knowin u..
i think ur quite nice but u were jus bringing back some bad memories plus yes i think i did deserve a lot more attention..wish u were a lil more proactive.!!..sigh

u bitch,i pity u..seriously do..i introduced u to my first bf,u planned our breakup and started datin him..thats was ok..coz that loser n u deserved each other..
then my next bf..who was my first so called love..u introduced her to one of ur slimy friends who was ready to act as a rebound...u also made her lie to him about me..what on earth is ur prob..u need a psychiatrist ..lol..

2 comments:

Random Guy said...

2 of them i kno who they r... one i may guess.. other 2 i dnt hav ne clue!!

suraj said...

I knw all of thm...:P

NEwayz wish u cud say these things to their face ....Evn if only to see wht happens nxt........oh hw the human race is deprived of the best forms of entertainment *sigh*