Friday, July 11, 2008

and the words are not enough

I couldn't not write about him..and i couldn't ever describe him in words.
one person.. perhaps the only one I've met and loved and cherished and not lost...and truly loved..no word begins to describe a relationship i share with him..words just fail to describe the simply beautiful things in life..the myriad..incalculable riches he brings to my routine life
we were friends..are friends and I'd always want it to be..till the end of time..
my teacher of sociology and history..my limited knowledge of football and English music.....lol..my only social competitor..my guiding angel..a patient listener..the only spectator to the the oceans of tears i have dropped..the single soul who turned to me wen i was low..or i turned to first when i was high...so detached yet so intimate...a look of the eye...a sarcy joke..those attempts at makin me stronger..the gentle yet firm "no" at the right time..the correct amount of pampering...that "jus being there"...that security i never knew existed...that boundless love...the secrets we share..the feelin of "i know u know how i feel"...that inability to hide the true motives..those million lessons of how to face the world..that sudden roughness...the endless fights....those sleepless nights...the way we talked...the indestructible faith..my infallible support....the biggest pride...my deepest regret...my heart's content...that ruffling of hair which solves the hardest puzzle...god's way of making up for all the showered grief...............those debates when we know we agree...those agreements wen we know its jus truce....the one n only ncc...The benson lights..the ratings on n on..the palm readin spree..the tarot cards..the meetin n the separation are all jus part of wot we have...no one will ever come close to being where you are..the only person i'll make a compromise for and not feel a thing..i dint know wot ex couples meant by "i'll be happy for you" until i met you..no matter wot..no matter how..i'll be there and happy for you..there jus cant be enough wood to touch..not enough blessings to give..not enough praises to sing...nothin..words..how could they come close to describing it...and it's not a feelin..not a image..not a delusion..no hallucination...no wish or no expectation..u make it all true..its all a fact..may u live a life happier than one ever did .Amen.

No comments: