Tuesday, March 10, 2009

22

i'll b 22 in sumtime..
so..umm i dunno..n obviously im not partying..or doin anythin celebratory..the minds quite far from happy thoughts..i'm not even sad..its ok..i guess..i miss my friends..miss the "highness"..!!.lol.
n the obvious cheers n case taking..n most o all the whole feel of it..
im right now planning to switch off my phone..should i?
i know theyll call me..but im not there..i dint plan to not b there..i ws supposed to party all night n play holi all o next day..wouldnt b doin either..n then i long break at home...
so..i dunno...
i dunno about d bday..but i must b growin up..wht kind o an adult i am becomin i dunno..yes now i feel a lil sad so also a lot happy..coz then i know i still feel..
yes..well..so..happy bday to me.!.
my 21 had sum pics..i thgt this time there'll b more..but this time there are none..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...