Sunday, September 14, 2008

signing off

i have now a pocket full of sunshine..


don care how cliched or corny this sounds..


I'm, at the end of the day ,a girl..:)



the spiral crisscross roads, seem to now, know their destination


the omens are all good


my life, that lay in transition, now seems to be in safe hands.


and I'm almost sure about where I'm headed n with whom.


with all the prayers n blessings tucked safely in..


I'm now on a new path ..where there will b Lil use for negativity n old bitter posts ,though they make me wot i am, and are sumthings I've learnt a lot from, so my old blog stays right here for all of you who read it and for me, so tht i have a written account of the memory lane tht lead to this bful dawn.

When now i move on in life,move on from things that are old and I'd rather forget (but i choose not to forget) .I grow (hopefully) n i move on to a new life awaiting me ..a new place and a new era in my life

so the beginning of this will b marked by my new blog "youjustwontknow" on wordpress.com , coz i now decide that whenever i can identify a new breakthrough in life and an end of an old era i shall start a new blog so tht at d end of day my life is written in my words and separated in phases though my blogs.

Hope some of u who read this will now continue readin wot i have to write on my new blog .

I welcome all comments,compliments and criticisms .

3 comments:

Random Guy said...

Congratulations gal!!! :)
Kepp them coming...

How come you back to blogspot... had been waiting for something to come up on the wordpress thing for a long while...

p.s. am glad you came back.. blogpsot feels like home ;P

you just wont know said...

lol...:)..thanku thanku for d encouragement,really need to write but i guess turbulent times present more brainwaves than d normal ones.sigh..dunno whether its good or bad to have found normalcy again?lol..

Random Guy said...

lolz.. i tend to agree here... normal times mein bloggin jus doesnt feel right.. :P
neways.. have tagged u so that u can do somethin till that brain of urs comes up wid something.. :P